Skip to Questions


Useful Tip: Start typing the question or type the keywords you are interested in. If your question hasn't been asked yet an email form will appear.

Is anyone going to replant the trees in empty holes/tree pits?

Along the 6200 block Rising Sun Ave, all the way up the Ave. going north. all the trees were cut down. I am a neighbor and have noticed it's hot and not so beautiful anymore.
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2015  |  46 Views
Topics: Tree care

Was this helpful? 0   0


Requests for planting street trees have to go through Fairmount Park. To request street tree replacement:

   Call Fairmount Park’s Street Tree Management Division at 215.685.4363 or send an email to them at

Answered by Aska GardenerBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask Questions