I borrowed a book, but no due date slip was inserted. Is there a way I can check on line to see when my book is due? Can I renew it on line?
Your book has been renewed for July 8th. Typically library books are due back 28 days after checking them out. We offer extensions for research projects or when the library is due to be closed for the Flower Show, etc. You can renew books at home that are not on hold for another patron by doing the following:
1) Open the PHS McLean Library Catalog page, link here
2) Click the "Sign-In" tab at the top left hand corner of the page
3) Enter your PHS Membership # found on your Membership Card
in the two text fields "UserID/Barcode" and "Verification" then click "Log On"
4) Click the "My Library Card" tab in the top left hand corner
5) Click on "Loans" and select the loan you wish to renew. You can see the due date there as well. Click "Renew Selected" or "Renew All" to renew books not on hold for other patrons.