Skip to Questions


Useful Tip: Start typing the question or type the keywords you are interested in. If your question hasn't been asked yet an email form will appear.

I need to have a Japanese maple grafted, but do not have a host tree. Is this something you can help me with? If not, do you know of anyone who can?

- tree belonged to my father
- new home owners have been kind enough to allow us time to either move the tree, or find some other way to preserve at least a part of it (expensive and little chance for the tree to survive)
- they are ready to do landscaping and we need to move quickly
Last Updated: Aug 16, 2018  |  3 Views
Topics: Tree care

Was this helpful? 0   0


Dear Gardener!     I would contact two nurseries that are in the Media area:   Kirkpatrict(610-459-0339) and Redbud Nursery (610-892-2833).  One of these nurseries might have someone who could give you the information you need.  

Answered by Aska GardenerBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask Questions