What are the plants growing in your containers at PHS headquarters?
I really like them. Can you tell me what's growing?
Last Updated: Feb 01, 2013 | 41 Views
Topics: Container gardening
Was this helpful? 0 0
Our Winter 2013 containers are planted with the following:
- Corkscrew Willow or Curly Willow- Salix X matsudana ’Tortuoso’
- Grey Owl Juniper- Juniperus virginiana ‘Grey Owl’
- Winterberry- Ilex verticillata ‘Winter Gold’
- Sea Holly- Eryngium X ‘Blue Dynamite’
- Sea Lavender- Limonium sinuatum
- Statice- Limonium X ‘ Blue Maine’