Skip to Questions


Useful Tip: Start typing the question or type the keywords you are interested in. If your question hasn't been asked yet an email form will appear.

Where can I find a tree specialist?

The tree is starting to drop leaves, looks like something is eating and destroying the tree.
Last Updated: Sep 17, 2013  |  21 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Go to the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) website and use the ISA database to find a certified arborist in your area. Tip: a search by zip code is the easiest way to search this database. When hiring arborists, be sure to check that they are ISA certified and that they carry insurance.

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask Questions