Skip to Questions


Useful Tip: Start typing the question or type the keywords you are interested in. If your question hasn't been asked yet an email form will appear.

How does PHS get permission to enter privately-held land in order to clean up the vacant lot?

Last Updated: Nov 11, 2013  |  30 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Philadelphia's Department of Licenses and Inspections determines if a property is in violation of city ordinances and notifies the owner of record of the violation.  If the owner does not respond to the citation, PHS is granted right of entry to abate the nuisance on the property.

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask Questions