Q. I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia. How can I get a tree to plant in my yard?


PHS Tree Tenders groups and local municipalities are currently eligible to order subsidized bare root trees through an application that is distributed by email twice each year. Since individuals are not eligible to apply for trees directly, you will need to contact either your local Tree Tender group or your local municipality to see if they are ordering or would like to receive an application for ordering subsidized bare root trees. Alternatively, PHS holds an annual tree sale at the Fall Garden Festival in September. Check the PHS website for details.

  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 36
  • Answered By Janet Evans

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.