Q. Who can repair a leaking greenhouse?

Located on former 2nd floor deck ca 1980's. Thermopane no longer sealed. Shades need refurbishing or replacing.


Cecilie, try calling the Delaware County Master Gardeners office.  They have a new greenhouse, although it is plastic.  They might be able to give you a good lead.  610.690.2655.


  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 24
  • Answered By Aska Gardener

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.