Q. Where can I buy an American Elder shrub (tree)? (Sambucus canadensis)


Dear Andy:  I would call a few nurseries in your area to see if they carry or will order the plant for you.  If that doesnt lead to success, then go on line to "Nature Hills Nursery" as they advertise that they have the plant and it seems to even be on sale.  It is sometimes called Sambucus ngra subsp. Canadensis.  it is the same plant!!

  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 32
  • Answered By Aska Gardener

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.