Q. Where can I buy a Wrotter?

I attended the Philadelphia Flower Show yesterday and was told the tool featured on the ABC program Saturday night was called the rotter but they all sold out over the weekend. Where can I purchase one? Are they available online?


Actually, the tool is called the Wrotter (not Rotter). It is featured in our PHS Hot List of plants, tools and latest gardening trends.

It's made by the Dutch company Sneeboer & Zn and it's a simple hand tool that can extract unwanted weeds, by pulling weeds by their roots. The point of the tool also relieves soil compaction and aids aeration of established plants.

Sneeboer web site here.

Marketplace Vendor carrying Sneerboer products:

Location: Marketplace - Booth 511
Shop Description: Shop here for  Gloves, Sneeboer & Stainless Steel Tools,
Felco Pruners & Fly Away Sticks
Contact: Harriet Zbikowski
Address: 1250 North Avenue, 1st Floor , Beacon, NY  12508-1476
Website: http://www.foxglovesinc.com

  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 46
  • Answered By Janet Evans

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.