Q. I am looking to buy a Country Dancer (Griffith Buck 1973) rose. Does anyone know of a source in the area?

I've found growers on the west coast, but think there must be growers in our area as well since the first rose I bought was from a vendor in the Herb Society Sale that takes place every May in Kimberton, Chester County.


We suggest you contact the Philadelphia Rose Society at their website:

http:/philadelphiarosesociety.org    as well as  http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/index.php

Good luck in finding your special rose.


  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 44
  • Answered By Aska Gardener

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.