Q. Where can i get an application for a sidewalk tree to be planted at 19th St. and Pine St. in Center City?


John, you can get a Fall 2015 tree request form from Friends of Schuylkill River Park Tree Tenders. 

Contact info below:

Carolyn Duffy



For more information on your local Tree Tender group, please refer to this map:


  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 41
  • Answered By Janet Evans

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.