Q. Looking to obtain access to a small garden plot in the Bucks County (Southampton - 18966) area to grow my own produce.

my own yard now has too much shade


We suggest you use ACGA (American Community Garden Association) searchable "find a community garden" database, on their website. You can search by zip code.

ACGA Community Garden database here

Also ask your local township office for suggestions. Good luck.

  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 24
  • Answered By Janet Evans

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.